Boar (Safari Farm)
A boar is a male pig capable of breeding. Two popular breeds that display pink coloration are the Chester White and the American Landrace. However, both breeds are technically considered white. Their skin looks pink because of the color underneath.
- Scientific Name: Sus domesticus
- Characteristics: This stocky boar would love to be part of your farm. It’s perfectly proportioned for an adult male, with an active, intelligent face.
- Size and Color: At 4 ¼ inches long, this well-built light pink boar is about the size of a small cucumber. It has darker colors about the trotters, snout and ears, just like real pigs.
- The Boar is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Down on the farm. What would a farm be without animals? To me, the best part of farms ARE the animals! If you love farms, stock yours with an arrangement of cows, pigs, hens, cats, rabbits, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, goats and roosters! Animals range in size, but generally fall between 3" and 6" long, and 1" to 3" tall. Baby animals are sized somewhat smaller. ~ Janine
Kudos to Safari for their persistent efforts to create extremely detailed and authentic figures! Each plastic replica is hand-painted, safety-tested and is lead and phthalate-free. There are so many delightful collections to choose from; see categories below to browse their offerings from dragons to fairies, animals to dinosaurs. While supplies last, get a free Safari Ltd. tote bag with purchase of two or more figures or Toobs!