Z-Strux Lift N Loader
Includes 158 ZOOB pieces, 4 monster wheels, 2 smoke stacks, flip top cab, scoop, loader, excavator bucket, platform, 2 road cones and a construction worker. Builds a Loader, Plow Truck, Excavator and a Lift'N Loader.
ZOOB Z-Strux Lift'N Loader lets you raze some rubble! Follow instructions to build Loader, Plow Truck, Excavator or Lift'N Loader or design your own vehicle. Classic ZOOB pieces in bright safety colors assure whatever you create will be sturdy and stand out on the construction site. A hardhat worker is included, ready to operate whatever you create. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
- Includes 158 ZOOB pieces, 4 monster wheels, 2 smoke stacks, flip top cab, scoop, loader, excavator bucket, platform, 2 road cones and hard hat figure
- Build a Loader, Plow Truck, Excavator or Lift'N Loader
- Make futuristic construction vehicles to dig into this planet, or design your own
- Unique ZOOB pieces form rotating joints and spinning axles for objects that move and articulate
- Box features a new easy access corner tab for faster cleanup and better storage.
ZOOB is an award-winning building set with a differencethe pieces move after you put them together, so you can play with your creations, instead of just looking at them. Although we provide instructions and suggestions for models to build, the best part of playing with ZOOB is exploring, inventing, and discovering how you can build and deciding what you want to create!
An extension of the noteworthy ZOOB line, these build-specific kits create a series of operational construction buildings and vehicles. Beyond the many standard ZOOB pieces included in each set are custom pieces such as wheels, treads, axels, tow lines, and more to create each kit's builds. These advanced pieces allow the completed ZOOBs to operate as expected - the Lift N' Loader can raise and lower its buckets, the Sky Crane lifts objects, and the Scorpion Driller rolls on treads and can raise or lower its drill. Each kit comes with instructions for four total builds. Alternately, kits can be combined with other ZOOBs or used separately to create unique, custom builds apart from the specified designs.