Addition Flash Cards 0-12
Does your child need a boost in math skills? Does he or she still find addition confusing? Our addition flash cards will help your first or second grader learn basic addition - big, bold numbers on the flash cards are easy to read, bright colors to keep children interested, and answers are on the back side of every math flash card. Your child can use these flash cards independently or with a buddy. It's also a great way for parents to turn learning addition and math into a fun family activity!
Fun Features & Big Benefits:
- Access code for Golden Scholar Club free online gift
- 55 double-sided cards featuring problems 0 + 0 to 12 + 12
- Numbers written in bold, block-style
- Answers on the opposite side of each card
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Includes a Parent Card with tips and instructions
- A great value!
Skills: addition; counting; numbers 0-12; eye-hand coordination
Each of these sets contains over 50 two-sided problem cards and one or two parent cards. Practice math facts 0-12. Cards measure approximately 3" x 5.25" with rounded corners.
- Janice Staff on Jan 23, 2018