Abeka Grade 7 Parent Kit
Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Grade 7 Parent Kit. With a total of 23 items, this kit includes 170 easy-to-use lesson plans, copies of student texts with answers, a set of rapid calculation flashcards, and answer keys for all assessments. Whether you need to help your child solve a math problem, explain a grammar concept, or locate a city in the Eastern Hemisphere, this kit will give you all the help you need! From preparing, teaching, giving assessments, and grading the lessons, be more efficient and effective with this all-inclusive parent kit. Combine with the Grade 7 Homeschool Student Kit to confidently teach core subjects from a biblical worldview.
* Clear and easy. You can do it! We have the materials you need and show you how to use them with clear, step-by-step instructions.
* Cross-subject integration of concepts. This critically important reinforcement of concepts and skills in different subjects by different applications ensures thorough understanding and retention.
* Spiral reinforcement of learning. There is no time to forget when your child receives regular review as each new concept is built on the old. This reinforcing and building of concepts and skills in a spiral progression throughout the year—and from grade to grade in the Abeka curriculum!—puts learning into long-term memory. Your student will know it!
* Proven success. You want methods and materials that work. See your child achieve the academic excellence and moral character that will leave him equipped for life. Over one million children develop into lifelong learners with Abeka every year.
* Training in learning habits. Abeka's lesson plans assist you in establishing right learning habits and routines.
* Flexibility. Life happens—sickness, special visits from relatives. You have the flexibility to arrange the year’s 170 lesson days to allow for life’s interruptions.
* Adaptability to your child’s needs. Abeka's packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. Each subject in Grade 8 takes about 50 minutes, but you can adjust the pacing.
The middle school years help students make the transition from foundational skills to more advanced upper-level studies. The Abeka Grade 7 Full Curriculum includes Intermediate Math; Lang Arts (Grammar/Comp; Vocabulary and Literature); World History with Eastern Hemisphere Geography; and Life Science (Health) with STEM projects.
Leading in Christian education for over 40 years, the Abeka® curriculum distinguishes itself by implementing spiraled instruction, consistently reviewing content and skills within a specific subject and integrating these across the core subjects. In addition, Abeka’s regular pattern of course material revisions help to keep the curriculum effective and relevant. Geared specifically to your child’s development, these bound, Full Curriculum Kits provide the essential materials for the core subjects (English, Math, History and Science). Full Curriculum requires the purchase of a Parent Kit and a Child Kit and will include the main textbooks, Teacher editions, quiz and test booklets, answer keys and more.