Family Math Package for 1 Student: 1 month free trial
Our Family Math Packages are designed to cater to both individual & family needs. Options range from 1 student package to 10 students package. A+ Family Packages are the most flexible, comprehensive program on the market -allowing you to change grade levels as needed. This is excellent for those needing to review previous grade levels or move ahead. A+ interactive Math online is accessible from anywhere with high speed internet access.
- Access to all grade levels for each student (K1 - Algebra)
- Change the grade level to fit student needs at any time
- Teaches, Grades, Measures, Reviews and Tracks
- Multiple learning styles to fit student needs
- Buy now for future use and save BIG
Detailed information - Program Features
- Comprehensive course contents which meet and exceed state and national standards.
- Highly animated, concise, to-the-point lessons with all three learning modalities (audio, visual, and text).
- Makes learning MATH fun, easy and increases understanding of conceptsInteractive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts.
- Enhances student learning by allowing them to practice problem solving with real-time feedback.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Automatically generated worksheets and exams can be completed online- instantly graded & recorded
- Review each question for online worksheets and exams with step-by-step solutions
- Use Templates to create additional worksheets that allow student to practice problem solving with real-time feedback and step-by-step instructions
- Use Templates to create exams that allow student to take exams under timed conditions.
- Progress reports allow student to track their own success and encourage independent learning.
- Printable worksheets and exams allow flexibility to practice problem solving in a more "traditional way".
- Curriculum Books provide easy access to lessons in eBook format.
- Worksheets and Exams Solution Guides provide step-by-step solutions.Reference sheets provide easy access to facts and formulas.
- Recommended Lesson Plan.
- Instant online grading.
- Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides.
- Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to print worksheets/exams and enter students scores to track progress for all work completed offline.
New for 2014 are the Family Math Packages. These provide access to an online version of the A+ Interactive Math curriculum for one year from activation. Upon purchase, you will receive activation information and you can activate your account at any time. If you have children in multiple grades and online math instruction is convenient for you, this may be your best option. The more children signed up under this option, the cheaper per child the package becomes. Access is per child so if you purchase the package for 3 students, you will have access to all available grades of the curriculum for three students for one year. If one grade level is completed, you may begin a new grade level. Parent tracking is for one grade level at a time, but you can drop back a grade level for reinforcement at any time, then return to the target grade level (progress outside of the target grade level is not tracked, however).Online version is Windows & Mac-compatible with a high-speed internet connection
If you like the idea of a family package but aren't sure it will work for you, why not try it out? Not very many companies offer this option, but A+ Tutorsoft is so confident that you will like their math products that they offer a free one month online trial. These have a separate item number and are packaged by number of students just like the full program. When ordering this free online trial from us, you will receive a sheet of instructions that will take you step-by-step through the registration process. Remember that we offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more, so this product can be added to your order without charge. If ordering it by itself, the minimum shipping charge will apply.
Whether you prefer for your students to learn math via the internet, on the computer using local software, or with traditional text and workbook, and whether you need a full year program or just supplemental work on a single topic, A+ Math software has an option for you. The approach is basically a sequential-mastery method, rather than spiral or incremental, with concepts presented, practiced, and expanded fully in each chapter. The author believes that having the material presented both audibly and visually helps in understanding and retention. Lessons are very straightforward with no frills or distracting unnecessary graphics, only those needed to explain or demonstrate concepts.
1st and 2nd grade were added after the higher level courses and do incorporate more color and fun illustrations. A cute little frog mascot appears on some of the screens to aid in answering the questions and gives a croak of approval when the answer is correct. Worksheets for these levels are a bit more colorful as well. I think this would definitely appeal to any child who likes to work at the computer - A+ Math Software makes math learning seem like a game.
In the program options are presented across the top of the screen. You can watch and listen to the multimedia lessons, view the suggested lesson plans, print out or just view the curriculum book (same content as that of the multimedia lessons), print out worksheets, tests, (and answer keys for both) and reference sheets. You can set the program so that the parent has access to the answers but not the students. The tests and worksheets are done in a multiple choice format, black and white, with a minimal number of appropriate graphics (coins, clocks, etc.). I feel like this course might work well for students who are distracted by a lot on a page; white space is in the students' favor with this program. An interactive Q & A button is found at the bottom of the page that allows the student to practice the concept and get immediate feedback on the accuracy of their answer. The software includes everything you need to do the course, including all necessary PDF files. The printed workbook is a convenience product that is helpful if you don't want to print the pages yourself. We are stocking both the Premium and Standard editions of the software. The Premium edition includes additional features such as the ability to lock solutions manuals, an electronic grade book with progress tracking, and printable certificates of completion.
I have never looked at Teaching Textbooks at the younger grades, but did have an opportunity to look at the algebra. The A+ program has the same type of slide-like presentation for the lessons and you can purchase the book in print to follow along with the lessons as they are presented. The content is comprehensive, and the pacing is steady and methodical.
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/8 and 250 MB disk space available on the hard drive. NOT Mac-compatible. The CD-based version doesn't need the internet to run, but you do need internet access to register and activate your software. If you are unsure about where to begin in the program, you can visit www.aplustutorsoft.com for a free limited placement test.
We are offering the curriculum in a variety of packages, with or without printed texts and workbooks to give you options. Print texts and workbooks are also available individually. If you like the approach, but prefer to teach the material yourself, you may opt for the eBooks bundle, which contains a print textbook, a print workbook and a CD-ROM with electronic files of solutions, exams, exam solutions, the workbook and the textbook. Please note that the software-based lessons are not included.
New for 2014 is the Family Math Package. These provide access to an online version of the A+ Interactive Math curriculum for one year from activation. Upon purchase, you will receive activation information and you can activate your account at any time. If you have children in multiple grades and online math instruction is convenient for you, this may be your best option. The more children signed up under this option, the cheaper per child the package becomes. Access is per child/grade, so if you purchase the package for 3 students, you will have access to 3 different grades of the curriculum for one year. However, if one grade level is completed, you may begin a new grade level. Online version is Windows & Mac-compatible with a high-speed internet connection.