Family Math Package for 1 Student: 1 month free trial
Our Family Math Packages are designed to cater to both individual & family needs. Options range from 1 student package to 10 students package. A+ Family Packages are the most flexible, comprehensive program on the market -allowing you to change grade levels as needed. This is excellent for those needing to review previous grade levels or move ahead. A+ interactive Math online is accessible from anywhere with high speed internet access.
- Access to all grade levels for each student (K1 - Algebra)
- Change the grade level to fit student needs at any time
- Teaches, Grades, Measures, Reviews and Tracks
- Multiple learning styles to fit student needs
- Buy now for future use and save BIG
Detailed information - Program Features
- Comprehensive course contents which meet and exceed state and national standards.
- Highly animated, concise, to-the-point lessons with all three learning modalities (audio, visual, and text).
- Makes learning MATH fun, easy and increases understanding of conceptsInteractive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts.
- Enhances student learning by allowing them to practice problem solving with real-time feedback.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Automatically generated worksheets and exams can be completed online- instantly graded & recorded
- Review each question for online worksheets and exams with step-by-step solutions
- Use Templates to create additional worksheets that allow student to practice problem solving with real-time feedback and step-by-step instructions
- Use Templates to create exams that allow student to take exams under timed conditions.
- Progress reports allow student to track their own success and encourage independent learning.
- Printable worksheets and exams allow flexibility to practice problem solving in a more "traditional way".
- Curriculum Books provide easy access to lessons in eBook format.
- Worksheets and Exams Solution Guides provide step-by-step solutions.Reference sheets provide easy access to facts and formulas.
- Recommended Lesson Plan.
- Instant online grading.
- Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides.
- Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to print worksheets/exams and enter students scores to track progress for all work completed offline.
A+ Math allows students to learn math digitally or with a traditional workbook, as a full curriculum or as an adaptive program that helps fill in gaps. A sequential-mastery method, concepts are presented, practiced, and expanded fully in each chapter. See the Scope and Sequence for specific topic progression.
The digital Family Math Package provides the curriculum for Grades 1 through Pre-Algebra. Lessons and worksheets are straightforward and streamlined. Instruction is at grade level and graphics aim at keeping distractions to a minimum. For example, at lower grades, a cute frog mascot appears and gives a croak of approval with correct answers. Choose from the completely online Family Math Package (with or without printing out worksheets and tests) or purchase a student workbook to use alongside. Purchase access based on the number of children who will use the program. You’ll receive an activation email after your order has processed (1 year access from point of activation). Each student MUST have an individual account login. This package provides students with video lessons, interactive review, online practice worksheets with step-by-step solutions, and chapter tests. Program options are presented across the top of the screen. Watch and listen to the multimedia lessons, view the suggested lesson plans, print out desired files, etc. An interactive Q & A button is found at the bottom of the page that allows the student to practice the concept and get immediate feedback on the accuracy of their answer. The parent can access progress reports; parental controls; and individualized features; create additional worksheets, chapter and review tests; and access the automatic grading and tracking.
During online access, students who complete a grade level can continue into the next grade. Access the digital course on any Internet-accessible Windows & Mac-compatible mobile device, tablet, or computer.
The short-term Adaptive Math Curriculum tests each student’s skills, and then provides an individualized digital learning plan to target problem areas using interactive review and practice with automatic grading and tracking.