Jazz up your journal! Kids can stash their secrets in journals decorated with working, light-up circuitry they lay themselves.
* Introduces basic circuitry and engineering
* Develops problem-solving skills
* Encourages a love of science and experimentation
* Promotes artistic expression and creativity
Cut to the Chase
* Includes hard-cover journal; LED with screw-in back unit; battery case with lid and CR2032 battery; and 2 feet of adhesive, conductive copper tape
* Includes 2 sheets of sparkly, decorative, shaped foam; plastic and paper decorative shapes; 5-color marker set; and guide
A STEM project your children will actually use after the constructing experience is finished! Each craft kit teaches children how to engineer simple electrical circuits as they design a light-up accessory as unique as they are. Each kit comes complete with the necessary components including the base craft part, battery, conductive copper tape, sparkly shaped foam, decorative shapes, paint or markers, and an instructional guide. Learning with a purpose - education doesn't get any better! ~Deanne
CHOKING HAZARD (1). Not <3yrs.