Standards-Based Secular Packages (No Religious Content)
Our Standards-Based Packages are constructed to meet the goals and objectives of the learning standards found in the public school system. This works well for families desiring to align their curriculum with the content typically taught in the public schools.
- Math: Math in Focus is a solid math curriculum using the Singapore methodology. It places an emphasis on number bonds, place value charts and bar modeling.
- Language Arts: From Phonics to Reading in grades K-2 is a comprehensive phonics/reading program. Buddy Readers have been added for more reading practice. myView Literacy bundles for Grades 3-5 and myPerspectives for Grades 6-8 are both published by Savvas Learning Company (formerly Pearson). These courses include a student worktext plus a one-year online component.
- Science: Elevate elementary science and . . . .
- Social Studies: myWorld Interactive Social Studies are also published by Savvas and include a student book plus one-year online component.
- Finally, Brainquest is a fun extra in the package that can be used as a game supplement.