Academic Planners: A Tool for Time Management
This award-winning, patented calendar layout allows students to see school assignments alongside after-school activities so they can plan when they have time to get work done. This design helps students feel in control, manage their workload, and plan their homework time. Order Out of Chaos Academic Planners come in letter and personal size 8”x 8” planners. The covers come in different colors and are made of vinyl material that holds up to daily wear and tear. Some of the inside features are:
- Class schedule
- Planner Pointer page that teaches how to effectively use the planner along with a Planner User Guide
- 7 Subjects boxes are on a cardstock page that is slightly bigger than the grid style weekly pages.
- The bottom of the planner features a patented design that gives after school times from 2-9pm, making it easy for a student to visually see how their evening will work with the daily assignments. If a student cannot see their time, they cannot learn to manage it.
- Project Planning Guide helps a student go step-by-step through big assignments. These can be downloaded for free from the website.
- School Year at a Glance from July – June
- Full-size monthly calendar with a side page for notes.
- Sewn in back pocket to hold notes and slips
The smaller, 8”x 8” planner is ideal for older students, college students, or parents. It comes with subject labels, 6 subject boxes, a “to do” box, and all-day times from 8am-9pm to accommodate the older schedule.
Sold separately is an accessories pack, letter-size subject label, monthly tabs, pagemarker, and student sticker sheet. ~Amber