- Click Category to Display Related Products
- Key to Algebra 
- Singapore Approach Math Programs
- PROGRAMS - OTHER
- Saxon Math
- Math in Focus: The Singapore App...
- Singapore Math Standards / Commo...
- Bob Jones Math
- Math for the Real World Series
- Primary Math U.S. Edition (Gr. 1...
- Focus On… Mathematics
- Saxon K-3 Program
- A+ Math Software
- Primary Math - Standards Edition...
- Bob Jones Math - Elementary
- Let’s Read Math! Funbooks
- MathStart Books
- Developmental Math
- Math Mammoth
- Early Math
- Focus on Math
- Discovering / Dimensions Mathema...
- Saxon High School Programs
- VideoText Algebra and Geometry
- Alpha Omega Mathematics
- ShillerMath Program
- Starline Press Math
- Art of Problem Solving
- My Path to Math Series
- On Core Mathematics
- iMath Series
- DIVE Math CD-ROMs
- LIFEPAC Mathematics
- Practice Makes Perfect - Math
- Study Time Arithmetic
- Life of Fred Middle/High School ...
- Math Intermediate (Gr. 3-5)
- Rapid Review
- Kumon Math Workbooks
- Math 1
- Math 2
- Math 3
- MCP Mathematics (2005 Edition)
- Math K
- Dice & Activity Books
- Earlybird Kindergarten Math - St...
- Math Power Basics
- Supplemental CD-ROMS
- McRuffy Math Program More Categories
The Key To... series is a very self-instructional, unintimidating, programmed learning series. Covering seven basic topics, students can work through these horizontally or vertically. They are ideal for “homework” or a more topical approach to the subject. Presentation is done in a simple, friendly manner, incrementally, and with examples to follow as needed. Workbooks are thin and consumable. Answer keys are recommended. Order by the book or in sets.
We like this series because it encourages children to tackle these subject areas in as much depth as they can, rather than working strictly within the confines of an age-graded math program. Starting in 4th or 5th grade, I purchased a complete set of student workbooks for each child. Book 1 in each topic was put on the school book shelf. When Key to... was assigned, my children were free to work on whatever topic they chose, and they worked as much as they wanted. As soon as Book 1 in any subject was completed, it was replaced by Book 2. My oldest daughter sometimes got so involved that she just kept going!
Assessments for Key to Fractions, Decimals, Percents and Algebra are now available at the publisher’s website (www.keypress.com/keyonline) on a subscription basis. As of this writing, cost is $5.95 per student per year, and a 30-day trial is available.
Download a PDF Sample of Algebra Download a PDF Sample of Geometry
Download a PDF Sample of Decimals Download a PDF Sample of Fractions
Download a PDF Sample of Measurement Download a PDF Sample of Metric Measurement
Download a PDF Sample of Percents
No product found under the category.